Wide Area Network Consultant (m/w/d) wanted:
You are an experienced Network Consultant with a passion for WAN and looking for a new challenge? You’ve come to the right place! We are Cloudflake, cutting-edge in the design and implementation of IT solutions with a focus on cloud technologies. Our customers rely on us to migrate or optimize their IT infrastructure and enable their employees to work flexibly and productively.
As a Wide Area Network Consultant, you will be responsible for planning and implementing network projects for our customers. You will advise our customers on the introduction and migration of SD-WAN, network segmentation, and the integration of hyperscaler clouds from requirements analysis to implementation. You will work closely with your customers and colleagues, take responsibility, and have a desire to share your knowledge.
What we hope to find in you:
In our projects, we work hand in hand, which is why your personal qualities are high on our wish list:
- Team Spirit - You are a team player through and through. One for all, all for one - that's our common motto.
- Courage to Try New Things - Technological innovations bring you joy, not burden.
- You have the will to continuously develop yourself - and to pass on your knowledge.
- Communication Skills - Regardless of whom you're talking to, you know how to express yourself, in both German and English.
- Independence - You work independently and know how to set priorities correctly.
- Practical thinking and agile work - You have hands-on experience in agile project work. Familiarity with agile project management is desirable
If the personal fit is right, let's move on to our other expectations:
- Basic understanding of cloud network architectures.
- Experience in the design of SD-WAN, both technically and organizationally.
- Strong knowledge of routing, firewalling, cloud-based security solutions (zScaler), VPN.
- Certifications in the above topics are an advantage.
- A high degree of customer orientation.
- Occasional travel within Germany may be required.
- Three years of professional experience as a Network Consultant or in a comparable role.
What we offer in return?
- A fair and fixed salary - There's no commission-based sorcery here. Depending on your experience and working hours, an annual salary between €55,000 and €74,000 is realistic.
- Work where you want - Home office, co-working, or the classic office setting. You have the flexibility to adapt your work style and location to your needs.
- Work with what you want - You choose the devices and tools that help you work most effectively.
- Continuing education - We support you not only financially but also in planning and implementing your professional development, keeping you up-to-date with the latest trends.
- 30 + 1 vacation days - Who wants to work on Christmas and New Year's Eve anyway?
- Childcare subsidy - To ensure your children are well taken care of during work hours, we provide financial support for childcare.
- Contribution to your company pension plan - To secure your financial future, we contribute to your company pension plan.