Junior Office365 Consultant (m/w/d) wanted:
You are a Junior Office365 Consultant (m/f/d) who is hunting for a fresh challenge. Look no further! We are Cloudflake, cutting-edge at designing and implementing IT-Soultions with a clear focus on Cloud-Computung. Our clients rely on us to migrate or optimize their IT infrastructure and empower their employees to work flexibly and productively. In addition to AWS, we also utilize the latest technologies from Microsoft including but not limited to Microsoft 365 and Azure.
As a Junior Office365 Administrator, you will assist in managing and maintaining our clients' Office365 environment. You will support in planning and executing migrations and serve as a point of contact for end-users for any questions or issues. You will work closely with our team of experienced IT specialists and learn from them.
What we hope to find in you:
In our projects, we work hand in hand, which is why your personal qualities are high on our wish list:
- Team Spirit - You are a team player through and through. One for all, all for one - that's our common motto.
- Courage to Try New Things - Technological innovations bring you joy, not burden.
- You have the will to continuously develop yourself - and to pass on your knowledge.
- Communication Skills - Regardless of whom you're talking to, you know how to express yourself, in both German and English.
- Independence - You work independently and know how to set priorities correctly.
If the personal fit is right, let's move on to our other expectations:
- Familiarity with managing Office365 products such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, or Intune.
- Experience with administering Windows servers and Active Directory.
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell programming.
- Certifications in the Office365 or related fields would be advantageous, but not mandatory.
- Occasional willingness to travel within Germany.
- Completed education in a relevant field, or initial professional experience with the aforementioned topics.
What we offer in return?
- A fair and fixed salary - There's no commission-based sorcery here. Depending on your experience and working hours, an annual salary between €36,000 and €48,000 is realistic.
- Work where you want - Home office, co-working, or the classic office setting. You have the flexibility to adapt your work style and location to your needs.
- Work with what you want - You choose the devices and tools that help you work most effectively.
- Continuing education - We support you not only financially but also in planning and implementing your professional development, keeping you up-to-date with the latest trends.
- 30 + 1 vacation days - Who wants to work on Christmas and New Year's Eve anyway?
- Childcare subsidy - To ensure your children are well taken care of during work hours, we provide financial support for childcare.
- Contribution to your company pension plan - To secure your financial future, we contribute to your company pension plan.