Device Management Consultant (m/f/d):
You are a Device Management Consultant (m/f/d) looking for a new challenge? If so, look no further! We are Cloudflake, cutting-edge at designing and implementing IT-Soultions with a clear focus on Cloud-Computung. Our clients rely on us to migrate or optimize their IT infrastructure and empower their employees to work flexibly and productively. In addition to AWS, we also utilize the latest technologies from Microsoft including but not limited to Microsoft 365 and Azure.
As a Device Management Consultant (m/f/d), you will be responsible for consulting, designing, and implementing modern workplace solutions. You will analyze the requirements of our clients, develop customized concepts, and support the implementation and operation of these solutions. You always stay informed about current trends and developments in the field of the Modern Workplace and enjoy sharing your knowledge with colleagues and clients.
What we hope to find in you:
In our projects, we work hand in hand, which is why your personal qualities are high on our wish list:
- Team Spirit - You are a team player through and through. One for all, all for one - that's our common motto.
- Courage to Try New Things - Technological innovations bring you joy, not burden.
- You have the will to continuously develop yourself - and to pass on your knowledge.
- Communication Skills - Regardless of whom you're talking to, you know how to express yourself, in both German and English.
- Independence - You work independently and know how to set priorities correctly.
- Practical thinking and agile work - You have hands-on experience in agile project work. Familiarity with agile project management is desirable.
If the personal fit is right, let's move on to our other expectations:
- Excellent knowledge of current Windows Client and Server operating systems, Microsoft Intune, Azure Active Directory (AAD), software packaging, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager/System Center Configuration Manager (MECM/SCCM), Active Directory (AD)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, DNS, Microsoft Identity Management (MIM), Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Certifications related to the topics mentioned above are a plus
- A exceptional degree of customer orientation
- Willingness to travel occasionally within Germany
- At least two years of professional experience as an IT consultant or administrator in the field of software distribution or client device management
What we offer in return?
- A fair and fixed salary - There's no commission-based sorcery here. Depending on your experience and working hours, an annual salary between €45,000 and €66,000 is realistic.
- Work where you want - Home office, co-working, or the classic office setting. You have the flexibility to adapt your work style and location to your needs.
- Work with what you want - You choose the devices and tools that help you work most effectively.
- Continuing education - We support you not only financially but also in planning and implementing your professional development, keeping you up-to-date with the latest trends.
- 30 + 1 vacation days - Who wants to work on Christmas and New Year's Eve anyway?
- Childcare subsidy - To ensure your children are well taken care of during work hours, we provide financial support for childcare.
- Contribution to your company pension plan - To secure your financial future, we contribute to your company pension plan.